DISCOVER OUR SOL-MILLENNIUM SYRINGES !
SOL-M™ 2-piece Syringe
- High-transparency barrel – makes it easy to see syringe content.
- Safe plunger backstop – prevents accidental withdrawal of plunger.
- Smooth plunger movement – reduces sliding force.
- Large and stable finger grip – ensures stability and comfort during injection.
- Black graduation scale – provides ideal contrast and readability.
- Luer Slip Tip – concentric and eccentric options.
- Capacity from 2 ml to 20 ml.
- Made of polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, DEHP or PVC.
- Sterile and single-use.
- Sterilization method: ethylene oxide.
Concentrique (2 ml) Excentrique (5-20 ml)
SOL-M™ 3-Piece Syringe
- High-transparency barrel to easily visualize contents
- Silicone lubrication ensures smooth plunger movement
- Plunger backstop that prevents accidental withdrawal of plunger from the barrel
- Large finger grips allow for easy, controlled injections
- Available in Luer Lock, Luer Slip Tip, and Catheter Tip options
SOL-M™ Oral Dispensing Syringe
- 3-piece syringe with O-ring and gasket
- Large variety of sizes and colors
- Clear graduation markings for accurate medication delivery
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Special tip design will not accept Luer connectors, preventing medication errors and the accidental intravenous injections of oral liquids
- Optional amber barrel designed for light-sensitive drugs, in compliance with United States Pharmacopeia (USP) requirements